Hasemer Materials Handling
Hasemer Materials Handling provides overhead lifting solutions that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your operations. Based in NSW, we import and distribute a range of electric chain hoists, vacuum lifters overhead crane systems, mobile cranes, portable gantry cranes, hoist control system, manipulators and spring balancers throughout Australia and New Zealand with authorised distributors in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, and New Zealand.
Hasemer Materials Handling was established in Sydney in 1965. We have over 45 years experience in providing lifting and moving solutions – from simple and effective electric chain hoist, portable gantry cranes and vacuum lifting equipment, to an extensive range of manipulators, light crane systems and overhead cranes.
In addition to importing lifting equipment, Hasemer Materials Handling also designs, manufactures and services lifting equipment. We also hold an extensive range of spare parts for the products we supply.
Hasemer Material Handling’s range of solutions include:
Lifting technologyGIS electric chain hoists
- Applicable for a wide range of industry solutions
- Low cost through minimal wear, strong construction and easy maintenance
- Wide range of chain hoists capabilities with load capacities from 100 kg to 5,000 kg, various speeds and height of lifts to 120 metres
- Special chain hoist ranges for low headroom situations, corrosion resistant requirements, work station models, synchronised lifting and explosion-proofed
- Operate motor up or motor down either directly or through an external controller
- Loads up to 2,000 kg
- Quiet operation enables usage during performances
- Fulfils requirements of VPLT standards for entertainment chain hoists
Crane technologyGIS KB crane system
- A perfect complement to the GIS electric chain hoists
- Lightweight modular construction supporting up to 1,600kg
- Flexible solutions that can grow, change and move as your business does
- Single and double bridge cranes able to provide complete coverage for lifting and transporting loads
- Monorails with bends and switches to fit your production flow
- Designed for loads up to 5,000 kg
- Especially suitable for larger spans
- Used when ceilings have insufficient load bearing capacity
- Loads up to 1,000 kg with slewing arcs of up to 270°
- Push and electric trolleys
- Fit GISKB monorails, jib cranes, overhead and bridge cranes
- Cost efficient solutions for chain hoist trolleys for I-Beams
Vacuum Lifting EquipmentGentle lifting with GIS and Palamatic vacuum equipment
- For all types of surfaces and a huge variety of products
- Can be combined with electric chain hoists
- Full tilting and rotating solutions
- Capacities up to 1 tonne.
- Extensive range of solutions available with Hasemer Materials Handling
Feltes Portable Gantry CranesEasy and quick to assemble and disassemble
- Safe to use
- I person can assemble and disassemble quickly and easily
- Static, Folding and Moveable models available and in stock
- Can lift loads up to 3,000 kg (with aluminium beams from 2-5m) and up to 1,000kg (with aluminium beans of 6m)
- Beam lengths of 7 and 8m can lift 750kg with the Static and Folding models, and up to 500kg with the Moveable model.
Kinesys Motion Control SystemsDesigned to lift your production and staging capability
- Number of models available which can safely and creatively lift, move and control your lighting and staging structures
- Used extensively throughout the world for major staging and production arenas.
- Available in Australia with Hasemer Materials Handling.
Tranchero Mobile CranesDesigned to handle and move large loads when space is limited
- Number of models available which can safely lift and move loads from 300kg to 50 tonne.
- Used extensively throughout Europe since 1954 in numerous industries including automotive, defence, food production, ship building, aviation, plastics and transport, and now available in Australia with Hasemer Materials Handling.
Sapelem ManipulatorsDesigned to handle and move loads with ease
- Able to lift a wide range of products including boxes, tools, coils, barrels, windows and metal sheets, with capacities up to 300 kg.
- Used extensively in numerous industries including automotive, food processing, logistics and now available in Australia with Hasemer Materials Handling.